December 19, 2020
To Sponsor a Wreath
We are not yet accepting sponsorships for 2020. Please check back this fall for instructions to sponsor a wreath.
If you are not already on our mailing list but would like to be added for next year please send your name and mailing address to email@example.com.
To Nominate A Veteran
During the ceremony a veteran will place a ceremonial wreath for each branch of the military. Anyone is welcome to nominate a veteran to place the service-specific wreath.
Please check back in the fall for our nominate a veteran form.
11:00 am on December 19, 2020
North Dakota Veteran’s Cemetery (south of Mandan, ND)
Like our Facebook page for updates.
Event Day Expectations
If you plan on attending the ceremony at the North Dakota Veterans Cemetery:
- Please car pool! Parking is SEVERELY limited.
- Please respect parking volunteers and park where they direct you.
- Dress warmly. This event is held outside in its entirety.
- Arrive about 30 minutes early.
- If you sponsored a wreath, you will be allowed to lay your wreath first. The general public will follow and help cover the cemetery.
- If you sponsored and are picking up a wreath to take to another cemetery, you need to get it between 11:30 and 12 at the maintenance building at the cemetery. We will not be there past 12:30.