December 14, 2019, 11:00 am
2019 Update: We have received enough sponsorships to place a wreath on every headstone at the North Dakota Veteran’s Cemetery again this year! Thank you for your support of this program.
To Sponsor A Wreath
We are no longer accepting sponsorships for 2019. If you are not already on our mailing list but would like to be added for next year please send your name and mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Nominate A Veteran
During the ceremony a veteran will place a ceremonial wreath for each branch of the military. Anyone is welcome to nominate a veteran to place the service-specific wreath. Please visit our nomination page to do so.
11:00 am on December 14, 2019
North Dakota Veteran’s Cemetery (south of Mandan, ND)
Like our Facebook page for updates.
Event Day Expectations
If you plan on attending the ceremony at the North Dakota Veterans Cemetery:
- Please car pool! Parking is SEVERELY limited.
- Please respect parking volunteers and park where they direct you.
- Dress warmly. This event is held outside in its entirety.
- Arrive about 30 minutes early.
- If you sponsored a wreath, you will be allowed to lay your wreath first. The general public will follow and help cover the cemetery.
- If you sponsored and are picking up a wreath to take to another cemetery, you need to get it between 11:30 and 12 at the maintenance building at the cemetery. We will not be there past 12:30.